- 1 loaded cup broccolini/broccoli (1/4 to 1/2 inch size chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sun dried tomatos, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. pickled jalapeno, chopped
- Other veggies or greens, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) great northern beans (or scant 1 1/2 cups cooked)
- 1/2 tsp. thyme, dried
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch or potato starch
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a pie pan.
2. Chop up the broccolini/broccoli, carrots, sun dried tomatoes, pickled jalapeno, other veggies and set aside.
3. Slightly mix and mash the beans (not all the way). Add the rest of the ingredients up until the black pepper and mix together. Set aside.
4. In a different bowl, mix chickpea our and baking powder together. Pour in coconut milk and water. Mix until combined. Do not over mix.
5. Fold the chopped veggies and white beans into the batter.
6. Spread the batter into the greased pie pan and even it out.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is not jiggly and the edges lightly brown.
8. Serve warm with a drizzle of sriracha (optional).
Makes approximately 4-8 servings.