Chia Cherry Pudding
Inspired by "Strawberry-Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding" on Blue Zones.
- 3 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 cups fresh cherries (pitted and sliced)
1. In a bowl, whisk together almond milk, vanilla, syrup, and cinnamon. Pour liquid mixture over the chia seeds and stir until seeds are incorporated. Make sure to stir it well, so that none of the chia seeds are sticking together.
2. Let sit for an hour or in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Stir chia pudding and top with the cherries.