- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almonds, crushed
- 1/4 cup cashews, crushed
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, crushed
- 3/4 cup assorted dried berries
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp local honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the oats, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and nuts.
3. Over low heat, warm the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract, pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes, turning the granola occasionally while baking.
5. Add the dried fruit to the baking sheet during the last few minutes of cooking.
6. Once the granola is a dark brown shade, remove from the oven, stirring occasionally while cooling.
Per serving: calories 318, fat 14g, sodium 124mg, fiber 3g, protein 5g