- 9 Medjool dates, pitted and cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup whole-grain oats
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1. In a food processor with a metal blade, add dates, agave, almond butter, chia seeds, oats, pistachios, almonds, cranberries, and vanilla. Pulse until roughly chopped, but not pulverized.
2. Place oat mixture into a medium mixing bowl. Add white chocolate chips and stir together. Place in refrigerator and chill for 20 minutes.
3. Once chilled, shape into 1-inch balls, pressing hands firmly together. A touch more almond butter can be added to help shape and hold, if necessary. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Note: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.