Inspired by "Pumpkin Pancakes" on Blue Zones.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla nut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsps honey or maple syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Add the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Let batter sit for 3-4 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Once pan is hot, reduce heat to medium-low.
5. Oil pan lightly and gently pour batter into the size you want.
6. Flip and cook the other side after 1-2 minutes.
7. Repeat until batter is used up.